Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Sorry guys

I’m sorry guys. I don’t mean to be so tired all of the time. I don’t like being so tired all of the time. I want to run and play and have fun with you guys. I don’t want to be sitting here with no energy barely awake. I try to play as best I can. I try not to just brush you off or tell you to go do something else. I love when you hang on me, but I just can’t keep the energy up to do it for long. I love when you wrestle with me, but my tiredness makes that hard to keep up with. I love spending all this time with you, and I wish I could do this every day until you are old enough to move out on your own. Daddy is just tired and worn down and I need some patience from you until we can get Daddy into a doctor to figure out what’s wrong. Once we figure out what’s wrong, and Daddy gets back to normal, then we are going to play every day. We are going to run and jump and have a great time. I love you guys so very much, please be patient with me. I know you can’t read this, and by the time you do this will all have passed, but I still want to apologize now. I am trying, I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment